We are very excited to welcome you to one of in-person orientations. Your safety is extremely important to us so we want to ensure you understand ahead of time how we will be running the sessions. Please ensure you come prepared as outlined below and follow the recommended guidelines supported by the CDC.
- All participants must be healthy. You agree that you do not feel sick or have a sore throat, dry cough, fever or any COVID-19 symptoms.
- All participants will be required to wear a mask for the entire orientation and not shake hands
What can I expect?
- When you arrive, a Qwick team member will be there to greet you (six ft apart) and take your temperature
- Gloves and hand sanitizer will also be available
- You will be instructed to enter the presentation room. All seats will be 6 feet apart, see below an example of what the room may look like. Please ensure you only sit on a seat provided and avoid standing/ congregating
- While orientation is running, everyone must keep their masks on for the duration of the presentation
- You will be asked to leave the room one at a time and discouraged from congregating in other spaces
Got any more concerns or questions? Feel free to reach out to us at 79425, we would be happy to help!