Skip to main content
All CollectionsResources for Professionals: W-2 ShiftsGeneral Info
W-2 Questions and Concerns | For Professionals
W-2 Questions and Concerns | For Professionals
Qwick Support avatar
Written by Qwick Support
Updated over a week ago

Who do I reach out to with questions, concerns, or complaints?

You can text general questions or concerns to 79425. For HR-related questions, including questions or concerns about Qwick’s policies, or if you believe any of our policies have been violated, please contact [email protected]. You may also always report questions or concerns via Qwick’s Ethics Hotline (submissions to the hotline can be anonymous). If you are unsure of which reporting avenue to use, you can contact us at any of the above and we will route your question to the right person to get you the help you need

Did this answer your question?